Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Proud Supporter of the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walk Against Breast Cancer

From Deb's fundraising page:

"In this past year and a half my family has gone through a lot of struggles and a lot of pain. I have had family members from both sides battling cancer. I have a friend who spent all of 2009 battling breast cancer. I got tired of feeling helpless to change anything, so I decided to try and make a difference."

Your English Success is proud to support Deb and the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure walk against breast cancer. Wishing you the best during your training and walking journey, Deb!

People like you make a difference.

UPDATE: Deb successfully completed the 60-mile walk on November 21, 2010. She raised $3,000 and the total amount of money raised in San Diego was $10.6 million.